Terms & Conditions
1. Decor Republic offers an online design service for consultation only. All proposals are considered as suggestions for enhancing the interiors and not for construction purposes.
2. The client agrees to provide complete details on their project. Before beginning the design process, the client is responsible for ensuring that all documents are sent out, which cannot be modified during the work process.
3. Decor Republic will conduct services as quickly as is consistent with the project's professional capacity, care, and orderly progress.
4. The client agrees to comply exclusively by online contact, not in person.
5. The client decides to provide pictures of the finished project for marketing purposes after completion.
Damage and Liability
1. Decor Republic shall not be liable for the construction, manufacturing, distribution & installation, or safety measures of the means, methods or procedures in connection with the project; shall not be liable for the actions or omissions of any contractor or subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the project; or shall not be liable for any failure to comply with any schedules or omissions of the project.
2. Decor Republic is not liable for the arrangement of repair, replacement,or freight claims for transactions made in accordance with the project recommendations.
3. Decor Republic will not be held accountable for any incorrect measurements that are provided by the customer for custom-designed cabinetry. The manufacture of the cabinet should check the final measurements of any custom made cabinets such as the kitchen or bathroom.
4. To prevent internet fraud, Decor Republic has taken every step to ensure that all data obtained from the customer is kept as safely and securely as possible. Moreover, in the highly unlikely case of an attack on protected computer servers, Decor Republic cannot be held responsible.
5. Decor Republic shall not be held liable for the quality of any furniture or accessories recommended in the service shopping list.
1. Decor Republic will work within the client’s budget. Freight and distribution charges are occasionally not specified until the end of the lead time. The prices are subject to change for furnishings and other items.
2. Online design packages must be paid in full and are non-refundable. Decor Republic provides services with all technical expertise and treatment, We will strive to best satisfy the needs of the customer, once the design is sent out, in the event of dissatisfaction, there will be no more changes made.
1. The Client may instruct the Designer to make changes (including additions, omissions, or reductions) to the Services and those changes shall become part of the Services from the date of such instruction.
2. The additional fees to which the Designer is entitled pursuant to this Clause shall be calculated (unless otherwise agreed) on-time charge basis and in the manner set out in the schedule.
3. Within 7 days after receipt by the Client of a claim for additional fees as aforesaid, the Client shall pay to the Designer the amount stated in the claim.
4. The payment shall be due 7 days after the date of the submission of the claim.
5. If the scope of Services is reduced in any way, it shall not affect or reduce the Fee agreed and payable to the Designer.
1. The copyright in all documents prepared by the Designer in providing the Services and the design, products, such as models, samples, small mockups, and the like, thereby brought into existence shall remain the property of the Designer.
We look forward to providing you with the best services possible and ensuring a safe and secure environment for all of us.